Customer Service and Support Trends 2012
By Impact Blog¡
- Leading companies will monitor their customers, not just their agents.
- Small & medium sized businesses will crowd-source customer service and support.
- Successful companies will focus on providing proactive support.
- Service will be geared to customer personality types.
- Investing in front-line supervisors will be the mark of success.
- Customer service agents will do more up-selling and cross-selling.
- Service and support will be tailored for mobile devices.
- Contact centers will track customer-focused metrics.
- Social media will be integrated into service and support.
- Managers will focus on improving the employee experience.